Inception Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private place for Inception Guild members to talk, share, and discuss.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP WITH VULC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noobicuss
Admin

HELP WITH VULC Empty
PostSubject: HELP WITH VULC   HELP WITH VULC Empty8/1/2013, 2:18 pm

So, a lot of people have learned to hate Vulc, the guy in Rome/Bazzar that breaks equipment and says, "Don't be bothered by such a small thing!" Well when you break an item worth 500MIL for a +0 You wish you could challenge him and kick his ass!

Many moons ago a high lvl payer/multi-billonare showed me his way of enhancing. Ill try and pass it on to you guys. Now, dun get me wrong i break literally millions of dollars of equips, but they are equipment's i dun care about. This is how I do it.

1] I use my collection points and but either volcano boxes or conqueror boxes. ( the reason I buy these is because I can use Enhance stone [III] with them, which are pretty cheap, averaging 150k~200k each. I also craft them, that why u see sets for 500 in GC a lot.) NOTE: THESE ARE THE EQUIPMENT THAT I BREAK!!!!

2] It is better to have just you there by yourself with vulc, if someone else is there, u never know when they are trying to enhance something, and if they succeed right before you do, and it screws up ur pattern; you will break the item u are trying to enhance.

3] DONT BE CHEAP!!! You will see people using spirit equipment to get the pattern started, every time I have done this, it does not, I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK. its like this u break spirit equipment, u probably are going to break your evil items. (For instance I had someone show up yesterday while I was there, I STOPPED, and watched them, they used spirit equipment, and broke at the very LEAST 2-3BIL worth of EVIL, PEGA, and DG equipment, curse vulc in open chat and left.

4] SET UP YOUR PATTERN!!!!
I know its "suposedly" based on a %, I find this very untrue. I honestly believe if it was set up like that more equipment would break more often.

Ok, so I dont really know how to explain this, so please just bare with me. So I have my Conq equips. And I have my equips I want to upgrade. First thing I do is, "FIND THE PATTERN" belive it or not there is one. When trying to do this use equip u intend to break, and dont try to enhance unless you got it figured out, Ill a lot of the time spend 20 mins enhancing and breaking Conq. equipment.

Succeeded
Break
Break
Break
Succeeded
Succeeded
Break
Break
Succeeded
Break
Break
Succeeded

Basically, I look for the pattern. U win, and he breaks 3 times, u win a couple times and he breaks a couple, you win he breaks u win he breaks. But during this time ur using equipment u dun care about. Keep testing the waters until u feel comfortable. And then give it a try, Note: U gotta be patient! you cant break a few things and give Up. A lot of times Ill sit with vulc for at least an hour.

4] Your gonna break some of ur good stuff. It happens, those are the times I think god Ill never do this again, but Im glued to my seat and keep going. Once you start making money, you will understand. One of my favorite things to do is buy the most expensive DG WEAPON on the market and take it from +0 to +7 an average +7 sells for a minimum of 1.5-2 BIL. Nix stuff sell really well too, and u can use the enhance IV the V sells for an average of 10MIL each which is shitty!

The worst thing i have ever broken was a +9 Divine Sword! It sucked! But i still go see him. If u break something, that hurts dun worry brush it off and try again!

I hope this helps you guys! PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME FOR BREAKS!!! YOU USE VULC AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

If ur having trouble I could go with you and tell u when I think u should enhance!
Back to top Go down
https://inceptionguild.board-directory.net

HELP WITH VULC
Page 1 of 1